Wednesday 17 June 2015

Christians,"Give Diligence To Make Your Calling And Election Sure” 2 Peter 1:10




Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children”. 



2 Peter 1:9-11 states "But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Is "your calling and election sure” to stop fornicatingFlee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 1 Corinthians 6:18

Is "your calling and election sure” to stop having a anti-scriptural disposition? In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

Is "your calling and election sure” and is it enough to stop not forgiving others stop condemning others and stop judging others because you are not God but a self-created “god” Luke 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Is "your calling and election sure” and is it Jesus Christ enough for you to make a scriptural decision as a Christian husband or a Christian wife to comply with Exodus 20:14 "Thou shalt not commit adultery” 

If you are a Christians "give diligence to make your calling and election sure” because you belong to God you belong to God base on your 

Numbers 30:2 vow which states;  If a man (or a woman) vow a vow unto the Lord, or swear an oath to bind his (or her)  soul with a bond; he (or she) shall not break his word, he (or she) shall do according to all that proceedeth out of his mouth.

You do not belong to S.I.N. S.I.N. is Self Indulged Negative against scritpure and God. 

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  1 John 1:9


Thank you for reading my blog, sharing this post, mentioning me, following me, and adding me to your circle. I pray Almigthy God will “order (your) steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me” Psalm 119:133

I love you my brother and my sister in Christ from the bottom of my heart. Without you this blog would not be possible.

If you have a question(s) or topic suggestion please send me a email at
justsaynotosin@gmail.com  

God bless you.







No comments:

Post a Comment